Wednesday, September 19, 2007

People who live in glass houses...

I seen the most PERFECT man again today!! - w4m
Reply to:
pers-xxxx52413@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-19, 6:02PM EDT
Again he was working in a hole on 111 in Windham NH Near Delahunty Nurseries & Florist. He was the ONLY one with the yellow hard hat on, Someone HELP ME!!!
Location: Windham NH


RE:I seen the most PERFECT man again today!! - w4m - w4m
Reply to:
pers-xxxx8249@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-19, 6:23PM EDT
Well, let me help you.... I seen??? Great english! How about trying ' I HAVE seen, or I SAW'??? And, "Most perfect?" Thats as bad as "110%"... If I was the subject of your affection, I'd walk away after reading your post...Definately NOT an English major...
Location: S. NH


Um, definitely not.


Fortune: Put your mind into planning today. Look into the future.

No comments: