Thursday, April 5, 2007

April Snow Showers




I overslept an hour this morning. My alarm clock was all screwed up because I lost power during the storm. Luckily, there was electricity when I rolled out of bed. Somehow I managed to make coffee, poop, shower, get dressed, put on my face, shovel the stoop, clear the snow off the car, make my lunch and was ready to leave a whole seven minutes earlier than usual. I ducked into the bathroom for a quick pit stop when-gasp-I noticed my panties were on inside out. It was kind of a dilemma. I had the time to unlace my boots, take off my jeans and put my undies on right - but then I'd lose my seven minute lead. Lord knows slow poke drivers like me need as much extra time as possible to get to work the morning after a snow storm. (Stupid news announcers kept saying the roads were in bad shape, but they were fine.) I left 'em inside out.

No comments: