Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Wet

The park I've been walking on my lunch break. The pathway is by the fence in the distance, usually along the river. It become part of the river at high tide yesterday.
Tomorrow is my last day at the temp job. Aaaah. I quit. I gave notice to the job which did not hire me, but strung me along. I had to fumble and guess my way through the past eight weeks yet I managed to do a damn good job anyhow. Thanks for noticing, boss. No biggie. The important ones did notice (the people I like and enjoyed working with). I've been happy since giving notice, even though I have apprehension about the next job. The next job is an actually real job, not a temp assignment (goodbye, temp agency, I've appreciated your help but not feeling like you were only using me).
We'll see what happens on this next adventure. I'm skeptical. I'm not so sure accounting work will satisfy me anymore on other people's (employers') terms...

No comments: