Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Green Bananas...

I don't like 'em!

I'm starting to even things out.
I ran this morning and yesterday morning. Not that I ran the whole measly 2 miles I set out to run. I did a good bit of walking. Kittery is hilly. Especially right at the start of my run. Amazing what taking the winter, fall and most of the summer off will do to a body.
I think I have some kind of nasal drip/phlegm problem as well. Since the weekend, I've woken up with my throat feeling all scratchy. It's how it felt when I would smoke a few cigs while out drankin'. You know how some people sleep eat? I think it's called Nocturnal Sleep-Eating Disorder or Nocturnal Eating Syndrome or I'm So Hungry I Eat In My Sleep Disease. I think I have that, only I'm smoking in my sleep instead of eating.
Good golly! I hope I'm not sleep smoking in bed. That could be dangerous. (Wait a minute... Don't I want to be smokin' in bed, boyfriend? Oh no. I guess I'm getting confused with being smokin' hot in bed...)
Yeah, so -the sleep eaters eat the food they have in the house, but I don't have any smoking materials in the house... Am I going down to the corner store and buying the cigs and smoking the whole pack each night? Cuz then I'd be sleep shopping, too. And if I'm not sleep walking to the store, I'm sleep driving. I might not even be sleep smoking cigarettes! What if I'm sleep smoking the pot? Holy crap! This is getting pretty serious.
Maybe it's just a cold. Anyhow, whatever it is, it's making running a lot harder. I nearly died going up the that first hill - both mornings. It was tough.

I've also been toying with a new collage idea. I've started but not gotten very far. Butt even a little art is better than none. (And sometimes a bigger butt is better than none.)
Sneak peak:

The Eiffel Tower reminds me of lady legs with stockings on...

Fortune: You are cautious in showing your true self to others.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just stay smokin' hot and ferget about the smokin, lady. Yer probably just sucking in dust during the night that's been in the house all winter. I do that too.

Z said...

You're sucking dust, buddy!
Oh.
You already know.
:>)