Sunday, January 13, 2008

Freecycle Gone Wrong

Offer in Kittery
I have three bags of unopened icing that is found in cinnamon rolls in the refrg.'d section at the grocery store. We are dieting so I don't want these...PU can be today. tx Nancy

What's more ridiculous? The icing being offered or Nancy thinking cinnamon rolls without icing are okay when dieting? (How many have they eaten now that 3 bags have accumulated!?) No one wants this icing, right? I guess there is such a thing as over doing waste conscientiousness (when you are weight conscious).

I picture Will Ferrell emailing her, "Dear Nancy, I'll take those 3 bags off your hands. The wife and I love slathering up in icing and licking it off of each other..."

I dunno. She's asking for trouble with that offer.

Fortune: The wheel of good fortune is finally turning in your direction!

No comments: