Sunday, February 11, 2007

Beauty and the Beast

Raise your hand if you've ever had an unpleasant waxing experience... And by unpleasant I'm not talking about the pain caused by wax ripping off hair in very delicate areas - I'm talking about the misery of a bad wax job. I spent 30 minutes half naked on some table while this "professional" removed hair, only to go home and finish the job myself with a razor. My hair line was all crooked on one side and she didn't even tend to the nether regions. Um, isn't that why I'm here - so I wouldn't have to use a razor down there? Yes, I should have asked her why, but I figured it would've been awkward and uncomfortable.
Her: All done.
Me: What about the area below the crooked patch?
Her: Oh no, honey, we don't do that. That's a filthy, vile area. Only whores get that area waxed.
Me: Nevermind.

No comments: