Saturday, February 24, 2007

Women Seeking Men

Bachelorette #1: Looking for Mister Right for Me
I'm looking for someone to share my life, dreams, and family with. I'm a single 27 year old female that likes to do fun stuff, but also is very responsible.

Bachelorette #2: :-)
I am a wonderfully happy person and am looking for a relaxed 'just be yourself' kind of guy. I am 5'3, athletic, and spontaneous and would love for you to take me out for a nice night.
All I ask is that you don't try any lines or 'moves'. All I want is a guy who can just be himself....

Bachelorette #3: Just me
I like men and am looking for a special one for long term commitment with plenty of strings. Have dated many marrieds but want a relationship now.

Short, sweet and to the point. And no spelling errors. Aren't they great?

No comments: