Thursday, March 8, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

Something something something. Nothing nothing nothing. Blah blah blah.

These are my mental notes of the goings-on the past few days. Work has been challenging, but I'm pretty sure I'm enjoying it. There is one aspect of the job that seems a little off, but I feel like it's almost completely a good match. Should I pay attention to the off part, or let it slide? The bright side is there are no Dwight Schrutes, Kellys or Kevins - well, there may be a Kevin. (Most offices have at least one of each.) If I take the job, which hasn't o-fficially been offered to me, I'm not committed to it for a lifetime. But I don't want to get stuck in something that ends up being difficult. Hmm... (deep thoughts)

I wish I had my camera with me the other day while I was having my lunch. It was bitterly cold outside - wind chills made it feel like 20 below - so I didn't walk during my break. Instead, I went to the parkway and sat in my car to eat. Picture me eating my peanut butter sandwich staring off into space. I finish my sandwich and start to eat an apple. Suddenly a gang of, like about 20, delinquent sea gulls fly in and park themselves on the parkway outside my driver side door. Some nestle on the ground, others are poised on one leg - all are giving me the evil eye. It was so weird, very weird. I momentarily thought, "I better lock the door." Um, right. Do you think they saw the apple? Why didn't they do it when I was eating my sandwich? Or was the whole thing a fluke - were they just on the parkway trying to warm up?

No comments: