Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I Heart Freecycle

It's a wonderful thing. I can't believe some of the items posted as offers, though.

Here we go:
1. Almost full bottle botanical bounty foaming bath
2. 3/4 large container noxzema
3.
3/4 full body splash-rainbow of dreams
4. almost full vanilla perfume
5. 1/2 full estee lauder pleasures

An almost full bottle of foaming bath wash? You had it in your shower with you - naked? Eeew. Three quarters of a container of Noxzema? You dipped your hand in that container to clean your face and now you want me to dip my hand in to clean my face? Eeeew. There's no way I'm going to take a complete stranger's half full whatever of second hand pleasures! That's crazy.
I saw a listing similar to this before - there was a taker. Eeew. Would eeewe?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ewe is right. at first glance, I thought your list was some sort of strange bath compote. i was glad to read on and find it wasn't that at all!