Monday, March 5, 2007

Mmm-mmm Good

I can't get enough of these Oh!s. They're good for breakfast, dinner, or a late night snack.

I was going to try and not spend any money on "things" for three months. Just the essentials - groceries, toiletries, birthday presents (for other people), and bills. I made it a week. Dang it! I shouldn't have gone to Home Depot. I really just wanted to look at light fixtures. But since I was there I figured I may as well buy one. I could probably justify the purchase. I do need to replace the light fixture out back. It works, but the motion sensor is busted. If I replace it, my electric bill goes down..? Maybe? Of course, I had to also buy a new piece for my drill to screw it in. Right? I will persevere. I will stick to my non-spending spree for the next 12 weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh. I have to try those. You never give them to me when I'm over! : ) You do need a new drill bit or you'll never be able to hang things like the bat house or a bird feeder.

Z said...

Oh! Jimmy...that is quite true. You know, you don't need a special license or to be over 35 to buy them. Nonetheless, I will give you some the next time you're here...if there are any left - only because you are my favorite.

Anonymous said...

MMMMpppphhh! That makes me so happy! ; )