Thursday, March 22, 2007

Still Going

I'm still in a head cold fog. You'd think there was a cure...aside from blowing one's head off.

Work is still...fruitless. I'm still a temp. My 4 week temp-to-permanent period ended and the boss decide to postpone my hiring. I'm not thrilled about it. Wasn't given a reason for it either. And basically the temp service is still getting a cut. Geez, at least offer to hire me as a consultant and pay me what you are paying the service. It flat out stinks.

Previous employer wanted me to stay on as a consultant, but that was in December. Now they are saying that it just might be better to have someone else in the office do the work. Yeah, okay, I understand your decision. Fine. Why is there no apology? "We're sorry. We did say we wanted you, but now we have decided otherwise." I don't understand the lack of acknowledgement.

Sigh.

No comments: