Saturday, March 17, 2007

Unfortunate

Work kicked my butt this week. It has been right proper busy - busy with a whole lotta unfortunateness. I can't elaborate, but it all kinda stinks. Especially considering I haven't been hired yet and I'm making lousy money. I still don't know if they are even going to hire me. So I'm busting my butt just in case they decide they want me on their team. But now I'm not even sure I want to work there. There's still that issue I have about the place. Add to it this week's badness...sigh.

I've been perusing the classified - why do so many places use staffing firms? It plain sucks to have to deal with these places. I won't even get into how annoying their job posting are. Okay, you twisted my arm - in the "job location" field, 9 out of 10 staffing firms put in where their office is located rather than the job. It's such a pain in the a$$ when people can't even post a job properly.

On top of all the unsettling shizzle on the job front, I'm now ill. Cough. Whoa is me. Cough.

No comments: