Sunday, March 18, 2007

Maple Pecan

Another thing that stinks about being sick with a productive cough is how thicker liquids aren't as pleasurable as they normally are. I'm not a tea person. When I'm sick I can tolerate flavored teas, but I'd much rather be drinking flavored coffee. I'm feeling better today than I was yesterday, so I'm having my Maple Pecan. I wish I had a maple pecan cinnamon roll to eat with it. I have been craving cinnamon sugar the past 24 hours. I usually crave oatmeal when I'm sick...

I know the above is yet another poorly focused pic, but aside from that let me tell you...if you are in the market for a new coffee maker, I highly recommend you do not purchase a white one. Even if you have white walls, white cupboards and all your appliances are white - white coffee makers show every coffee splatter. They're on the area behind the carafe, inside the lid, and on top of the lid. You can see the coffee grinds that get stuck in the crevices around the basket holder. If I had a black one, I would never have to clean those splatters! I know, at least with a white one you can see it's dirty and needs to be cleaned - but I ain't no domestic goddess.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yeah, so, I'm one of those neat freaky types you described in the wife swapping post. I don't label everything, but I have specific places for specific things. It's a sick reality I accept about myself. That said, I definitely don't understand why people sign up for the wife swapping shows except possibly for all the cash. But then, the wives and families are always totally disappointed about how the other wife allocated the funds. So, uh, I guess it's all a big mystery. I will say that I hope they don't get sick of it because I like those shows, too. And I don't like a lot of tv.